Hello, everyone. It's Monday, November 27, 2023. Today's important technological information is:
1. it is reported that the byte jump game department is facing large-scale layoffs and will cut all non-online projects. According to a report by domestic media on November 26, Byte Jump will cut all non-online games, and the news will be officially announced the next day. > > View details
2. The latest graphic design of Xiaomi House retail store has been exposed: recently, some netizens have shared the latest design of Xiaomi House retail store on the Internet. It can be seen from the picture that the new design of Xiaomi House has set aside two areas to display Xiaomi cars. > > View details
The transaction price is more than 2614 million yuan. A beautiful number ending with "999999" in Jiangsu sold at a sky-high price recently, and a mobile phone number ending with "999999" set the highest auction price in the country at a judicial auction held by the court of Jiangsu Zhenjiang Economic Development Zone, reaching 26.145892 million yuan. > > View details
4. Huawei Yu Chengdong: China needs to build an electric and intelligent open platform with the participation of the automobile industry, said Yu Chengdong, managing director of Huawei and chairman of smart car solutions BU: "We have always believed that China needs to build an electric intelligent open platform with the participation of the automobile industry, an open platform with 'locomotives'." > > View details
5. Blizzard simplified Chinese official website resumes, but Battle.net client can be downloaded normally. Although Blizzard officially no longer provides simplified Chinese option, it has recently quietly launched a new simplified Chinese version of Battle.net page (shop.battle.net/zh-cn), and the national service download page, which has been closed for a long time, can also be reopened (previously, the "zh-cn" suffix page is 404, and Battle.net applications jump to the Asian server page by default).
The content on the site follows the words used on the previous Jianzhong official website, such as "Watch Vanguard", "return" and "call of Duty: war Zone 2.0".
However, after downloading the client, there is still no option for national service in the application. > > View details
6. Huawei Changan signed a memorandum of investment cooperation, and the new company opened its equity to attract more auto companies to join Changan Automobile on the evening of November 27. On November 25, 2023, the company signed a Memorandum of Investment Cooperation with Huawei Technology Co., Ltd. in Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province. After consultation between the two parties, Huawei intends to establish a company engaged in the research, design, production, sales and service of automotive intelligent systems and components solutions (hereinafter referred to as the "target company"). The company intends to invest in the target company and carry out strategic cooperation. > > View details
7. Some cities have raised the service charge for public charging piles, and some charging companies have raised the service charge by 50%. New energy vehicles are favored by more and more consumers because of energy conservation, environmental protection and low operating costs. Recently, however, owners of new energy vehicles in some cities have found that they charge much more than before when charging public charging piles. According to CCTV's financial report, some charging companies began to adjust their service charges in the second half of the year, and some even increased by 50%. > > View details
8. Chengdu police announced that "Tesla hit 11 cars in a row": three people were slightly injured and the driver was controlled on the spot. Recently, a video of "Tesla hitting 11 cars in a row" was circulated on the network, near the crossroads where the incident happened. At the end of the red light, a Tesla sped out from behind and crashed into the car in front. In response, Chengdu Longquanyi Public Security issued a notice, saying that three people were slightly injured in the accident, all were treated in hospital, the driver has been controlled on the spot, and the accident is being further investigated and dealt with. > > View details
9. Aridamo Court confirmed the withdrawal of the Quantum Laboratory: it has donated the laboratory and equipment to Zhejiang University, and opened it to other universities and scientific research institutions. Alibaba Dama Institute responded to nine schools of finance and economics, in order to further promote the coordinated development of quantum science and technology, Dharma Institute in conjunction with Zhejiang University to develop quantum science and technology, Dama Institute donated quantum laboratory and transferable quantum experimental equipment to Zhejiang University. And open it to other universities and scientific research institutions. > > View details
10. Romanian men won the Guinness Book of World Records for the "largest collection of mobile phones". A total of 3456 Andre Bierbi Argentina (Andrei Bilbie Argentis) living in Kluzhnaboca, Romania, recently won the "largest collection of mobile phones" Guinness World record, a total of 3456. CTOnews.com notes that the total number of phones owned by Andre is actually higher because the total does not include thousands of duplicate phones. He is the previous record holder with 2779 mobile phones. > > View details
11. BYD responded to vehicle sales: the event is limited to November, not official. In order to promote "oil to electricity", according to Blue Whale Financial report, in response to the previous promotion of online circulation terminals, BYD officially responded on November 25, "this promotion is limited to November, not official." the purpose of the promotion is to accelerate the conversion of oil to electricity. " > > View details
12. Interbrand 2023 Top 100 Global Brands: Apple, Microsoft, Xiaomi 87, Huawei 92 International Brand Consulting firm Interbrand recently released the "2023 Global Best Brands list", with Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Samsung, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Coca-Cola, Nike and BMW in the top 10 respectively. > > View details
13. Original, start! Mihayou recruitment message implies that "original God" will adapt to Huawei Hongmeng system Mihayou official website of the recruitment page online a new position: engine development (system direction)-original God.
Job responsibilities show that this position is related to the adaptation of engine layer Hongmeng system, including system UI, input, file system, gles&vulkan, memory management and other projects, as well as CPU&GPU performance analysis and optimization, memory and IO optimization. > > View details
That's all for today. Science and technology last night and this morning. I'll see you tomorrow.
Welcome to subscribe "Shulou Technology Information " to get latest news, interesting things and hot topics in the IT industry, and controls the hottest and latest Internet news, technology news and IT industry trends.
Thanks to CTOnews.com netizens Rimei Ishihara, Mr. Aviation, imlufeng for the delivery of clues! CTOnews.com, April 11, in order to promote the healthy development and standardized application of generative artificial intelligence technology, according to the Network of the people's Republic of China
CTOnews.com, August 22 (Xinhua)-- Lightning Eleven is a classic football RPG game created by L5. The game was originally released on the 3DS platform. The story is set around the Football Department of Rayman High School, and players are responsible for the only football game.
CTOnews.com June 20 news, Sotai recently launched a new generation of PGF flagship non-public edition graphics card Sotai GeForce RTX 4090 PGF OC. At the same time, officials have designed a virtual image generation for Suotai's flagship graphics card PGF series.
JD.com [Philips Outdoor Lighting flagship Store] Philips keychain bright flashlight daily price is 49.9 yuan, place an order with a discount of 10 yuan, get a 20 yuan coupon, to hand price is 19.9 yuan: support white strip 6 interest-free, equivalent to only 3.31 yuan per month. JD.com Feili
CTOnews.com, February 13 (Xinhua)-- Game developer Remedy has previously announced that it will jointly develop and release the sequel to the game "Control", "Control 2", with 505Games, which will be available on PC and PlaySt.