Network Security Internet Technology Development Database Servers Mobile Phone Android Software Apple Software Computer Software News IT Information

In addition to Weibo, there is also WeChat

Please pay attention

WeChat public account

Shulou

The Federation of passengers estimates that the wholesale sales of 940000 new energy passenger cars in November will increase by 29% over the same period last year, and Tesla China is expected to reach 82432.

2024-05-30 Update From: SLTechnology News&Howtos shulou NAV: SLTechnology News&Howtos > IT Information >

Share

Shulou(Shulou.com)12/24 Report--

CTOnews.com, December 4 (Xinhua)-- with the end of the year approaching, the passenger car market has begun to rise moderately, and November has actually entered the year-end sprint phase, during which major car companies have announced their own promotion activities.

The Federation comprehensively estimates that wholesale sales of new energy passenger car manufacturers in November are 940000, an increase of 29% over the same period last year and 6% month-on-month. A total of 7.74 million vehicles were wholesale from January to November this year, an increase of 35 per cent over the same period last year.

The Federation estimates that Tesla's wholesale sales in China in November reached 82432, second only to BYD's 301378.

Besides, The 3rd to 32nd places are Geely Automobile, Changan Automobile, SAIC GM Wuling, Guangzhou Automobile Eian, ideal Automobile, Great Wall Automobile, Xiaopeng Automobile, SAIC-Volkswagen, Cyrus, Naga, Chery, SAIC General Motors, FAW-Volkswagen, FAW Red Flag, Lantu Automobile, Dongfeng Nissan, BAIC passenger car, Zhiji Automobile, Jiang Zhunhua Automobile, Skyworth Automobile, Skyworth Automobile. GAC MOTOR, Polar Fox Motor, FAW Toyota, Dayun New Energy, Guangzhou Automobile Honda, Dongfeng Xiaokang, FAW sedan.

CTOnews.com noted that at the end of last year, the Federation predicted that the sales of new energy passenger vehicles in China would reach 8.5 million in 2023, and 23.5 million in a narrow sense, and the annual penetration rate of new energy vehicles is expected to reach 36%. At present, the overall situation is basically consistent, and the running state of the near car market is slightly better than that predicted last year.

Welcome to subscribe "Shulou Technology Information " to get latest news, interesting things and hot topics in the IT industry, and controls the hottest and latest Internet news, technology news and IT industry trends.

Views: 0

*The comments in the above article only represent the author's personal views and do not represent the views and positions of this website. If you have more insights, please feel free to contribute and share.

Share To

IT Information

Wechat

© 2024 shulou.com SLNews company. All rights reserved.

12
Report