Network Security Internet Technology Development Database Servers Mobile Phone Android Software Apple Software Computer Software News IT Information

In addition to Weibo, there is also WeChat

Please pay attention

WeChat public account

Shulou

China charging Alliance: in November, the number of public charging piles increased by 101000, and the national charging infrastructure totaled 8.264 million.

2024-02-27 Update From: SLTechnology News&Howtos shulou NAV: SLTechnology News&Howtos > IT Information >

Share

Shulou(Shulou.com)12/24 Report--

Thank CTOnews.com netizens for the past, Mr. Aviation's clue delivery! CTOnews.com December 11 news, the China charging Alliance today announced the operation of the national electric vehicle charging infrastructure in November. According to the data, there were 101000 more public charging piles in November 2023 than in October, and an increase of 51.7 percent in November compared with the same period last year.

Tu Yuan Pixabay as of November 2023, a total of 2.626 million public charging piles have been reported by members of the alliance, including 1.1408 million DC charging piles and 1.477 million AC charging piles. From December 2022 to November 2023, about 75000 new public charging piles have been added every month.

CTOnews.com summarizes the detailed data as follows:

Operation of public charging infrastructure provinces, autonomous regions and cities Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shanghai, Hubei, Shandong, Beijing, Anhui, Henan and Sichuan are public charging pile TOP10 areas, accounting for 71.1% of the construction.

The national charging power is mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Jiangsu, Hebei, Sichuan, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Fujian, Shandong, Henan, Shaanxi and other provinces, and the electricity flow is mainly bus and passenger cars. Sanitation logistics vehicles, taxis and other types of vehicles account for relatively small.

In November 2023, the country's total rechargeable electricity was about 3.54 billion kilowatt-hours, an increase of 330 million kilowatt-hours over the previous month, an increase of 78.3 percent over the same period last year, and an increase of 10.4 percent over the previous month.

Operation of public charging infrastructure operators as of November 2023, the number of charging piles operated by national charging operators is as follows:

The special call operates 495000 units.

Star charging operates 438000 sets.

Cloud Quick Chong operates 428000 units

State Grid operates 196000 units

There are 148000 charging units operated by Xiaogu.

Weijingyun operates 131000 units

Dakayun operates 114000 units.

Shenzhen car power grid operates 83000 units.

China Southern Power Grid operates 79000 units.

Yiwei Energy operates 74000 units.

Remittance and charging operation 67000 sets

Wancheng Wanchong operates 52000 units.

The blue fast charger operates 48000 sets.

Wanma Aichong operates 31000 units.

China Putian operates 28000 units.

These 15 operators account for 92.4% of the total, while the rest account for 7.6% of the total.

The overall operation of charging infrastructure from January to November 2023, the increment of charging infrastructure was 3.054 million, of which the increment of public charging piles was 828000, and that of private charging piles built in cars was 2.226 million, an increase of 27.4 percent over the same period last year.

As of November this year, the cumulative number of charging infrastructure in the country was 8.264 million, an increase of 67.0% over the same period last year.

Related readings:

"China charging Alliance: in October, the number of public charging piles increased by 63000 compared with the previous month, and the national charging infrastructure accumulated 7.954 million units."

"China charging Alliance: the number of public charging piles increased by 190000 in September compared with the previous month, an increase of 50.5% over the same period last year"

Welcome to subscribe "Shulou Technology Information " to get latest news, interesting things and hot topics in the IT industry, and controls the hottest and latest Internet news, technology news and IT industry trends.

Views: 0

*The comments in the above article only represent the author's personal views and do not represent the views and positions of this website. If you have more insights, please feel free to contribute and share.

Share To

IT Information

Wechat

© 2024 shulou.com SLNews company. All rights reserved.

12
Report